BENVINDOS AO MEU BLOG

Espero que gostem do meu blog, minha intenção é expor os meus pensamentos e sentimentos a todos aqueles que
tiverem vontade de ver e compartilhar um pouquinho de mim...

Fiquem a vontade para postar qualquer comentário..é bom saber a opinião de vocês.

terça-feira, 29 de março de 2011

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS


I have never mistreated the old, always being fair to everyone.
Keep my teeth nice and clean, take a shower every day.
I look both sides before crossing the street; never dump any litter on the floor.
I treat any individual as they are, independent of their beliefs, colour or taste.
I take care of the environment; I save the natural resources by using all the best technologies available.
I try to be an example for many people around me and still cannot get the love and attention from someone that I really care for!!!
This paradox I will never understand. Who knows one day it will be clear and time will still be on my side.
So hurry up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário